Friday, August 15, 2014

Nightmare

Pretty straightforward. I had a nightmare which is pretty vivid. But, till the time i was out of my bed pieces of the dream went missing. I will endeavour in keeping everything subtle. I was in my old house, the real nightmare one. So a lady which was my colleague with her car at the front yard of the house. The gate was locked and it was pitch dark. No porch lights and even the streetlights went off. She plead, asking me free her from someone. She been held captive. I went in the car and urged her to drive out. Suddenly, the door flung open. Dragging her out from the car. I climbed over kicked him real hard at the chest and shutted the door. I manuever back to the passenger seat and attempted to lock the door. Unfortunately, he made it first. I had a real clear image of his face, it was my friend's husband. Without hesistating, i pushed him away and shut the door. I shouted to my friend " Drive!". Miraculously, the front gate unlocked and swung wide open. We sped out from the house and touched the highway in no time. When i looked at my friend, i realized it was my mom all this while. The guy who looks like my friend's husband was actually my dad. The dream was my real nightmare. We were trying to escape from my dad, the misery and the real nightmare.Although my late dad is not around anymore, but all the nightmares will haunt me till the day i die.

0 testimonials: