Thursday, August 28, 2014

24.Single.Male

This post is nothing related to the title. So stop asking me whether am i promoting myself or try to label myself with funny names.

I wonder how people could just shut off their emotions and feelings that easy, like a snap. I am a real sentimental person and rich with emotions. Is not in my control whether i could choose to feel or not. Isnt that human instincts to feel? What is wrong with this people.

Speaking of which, emotions. I d been laughing real hard recently. Someone told me to stop faking and putting a smile, i am not really happy. Sent me goosebumps, how on earth does he knows that? I told him i am fine, but he insisted that i am not. Despites my numerous repetitions saying that i am really alright, he still gave me that talk. Is starting to creep me out.

Anyways, back to me. Pleasing someone is not my traits. I am born without it. Yeah, i did it sometimes cause I care. But, eventually i will get bored and will not give a single fxxx anymore. Why? Dont as me why. I was created this way. NO.IDEA.

Today is pretty gloom. Here's a spoiler of day, "Put up and emo face the whole effing day".

The End. With hatred

0 testimonials: